Thursday, January 5, 2017

Since 2011....


2011..? - I started this blog way back then, almost 6 years ago. I started it to "document" my journey, share my past, experiences, and my struggles. Somehow along the way I lost the reason I started this; to share with you. Maybe I was overwhelmed, sad/depressed, hopeless, or just plain pissed that I felt helpless. Either way....

I don't know if I ever finished the stories about the beginning. Probably not. Sorry about that to anyone who actually read this or was interested. Hopefully I'll get around to it... before 6 more years! haha

It's already 2017, holy cow. We're still the same family of 3, for now. Maddie is now 10. I can hardly believe how time has flown by! We have moved a couple times since then (I'm not even sure where we lived when I started this. lol)

***Once again things got hectic last night and I lost my train of thought. Go figure! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment