Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So much for "MY Plans"

Back to the Story of Love....

After that Prom night in May, I was hooked like a fish. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I wanted to see him or talk to him constantly... Summer was here and more time for us. Long walks and even longer talks on the porch. I'd say we fell in love kinda fast. After a little more than one month of boyfriend/girlfriend status, He said those 3 little words...... "I love You." We've been inseparable pretty much from then on. After 7 1/2 months he asked me to marry him.

We talked about our plans. We talked about our future. We agreed on pretty much everything.... 2 kids, maybe, depending on how things went, we'd try for #3. We even talked about names, and agreed on those!

1 year after Prom- our first date hehe- we went to my Senior Prom, then it was time for Graduation. Some tough choices had to be made. I stayed at home to go to a closer college. My dad and I got into a little fight 2 days after graduation, and I went to stay with Michael. The plan was to stay temporarily.... That plan didn't work out either. We moved into an apartment and have never stayed more than a few days apart.

During my HS years I went to the doctor for some painful periods that were "Off" and unwanted hair/acne & other common signs of PCOS. She brushed this off as me needing to lose weight. She didn't bother to test for anything else.

Fast forward a few years and we are FINALLY planning our wedding. We decided on an October Wedding- we both love fall!! We decided this in January or February.... well, we didn't start making real plans until like August! haha The Wedding turned out BEAUTIFUL, I couldn't have asked for more. I would like to have better pictures, but.... I didn't care about decorations or what anyone wore. My Uncle told me he was going to wear his greasy over-alls. I said, "I don't care what you wear!" He just laughed. I just wanted to marry my love, that was important, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment